There are lots of ways you can help while your child is at preschool.
- Join us on outings or trips.
- Share an aspect of your culture with our children.
- Occasionally help with cleaning up (creativity can be messy!).
- Donate resources – maybe you have access to unwanted cardboard, fabric or paper.
- You are always welcome to spend the whole or part of a morning with us once your child feels settled at preschool.
- Could you or a family/whānau member tell our children about your job? Pre-schoolers love talking to firefighters, police officers, nurses, dancers, singers etc.